As of 2007, Palm Springs's population is 15,587 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 33.23 percent. See all of our Palm Springs demographic data.
The median home cost in Palm Springs is $260,000. Home appreciation the last year has been -5.42 percent. Find more data on Palm Springs Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Palm Springs's cost of living is 2.34% Lower than the U.S. average. See our full report on Palm Springs Cost of Living.
Palm Springs public schools spend $5,493 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 18 students per teacher in Palm Springs. Learn about Palm Springs Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Palm Springs is 3.30 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Palm Springs jobs have Increased by 2.61 percent. See our full report on Palm Springs Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Palm Springs:
- PALM BEACH COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 2 miles; LAKE WORTH, FL; Full-time enrollment: 8,390)
- PALM BEACH ATLANTIC COLLEGE-WEST PALM BEACH (about 2 miles; WEST PALM BEACH, FL; FT enrollment: 2,109)
- FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY-BOCA RATON (about 18 miles; BOCA RATON, FL; FT enrollment: 14,311)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 32 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 36 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 38 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 41 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
Public elementary/middle schools in Palm Springs:
Private elementary/middle school in Palm Springs:
- PALM SPRINGS CHRISTIAN SCHOOL (Students: 188; Location: 3300 10TH AV N; Grades: PK - 8)