As of 2007, Naranja's population is 4,854 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 20.33 percent. See all of our Naranja demographic data.
The median home cost in Naranja is $299,900. Home appreciation the last year has been -1.67 percent. Find more data on Naranja Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Naranja's cost of living is 2.59% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Naranja Cost of Living.
Naranja public schools spend $6,116 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 20 students per teacher in Naranja. Learn about Naranja Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Naranja is 3.20 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Naranja jobs have Increased by 2.92 percent. See our full report on Naranja Economy.
Local government website:
Zip Codes: 33032
Airports certified for carrier operations nearest to Naranja:
- MIAMI INTL (about 21 miles; MIAMI, FL; ID: MIA)
- FORT LAUDERDALE/HOLLYWOOD INTL (about 43 miles; FORT LAUDERDALE, FL; ID: FLL)
- THE FLORIDA KEYS MARATHON (about 71 miles; MARATHON, FL; ID: MTH)
Other public-use airports nearest to Naranja:
- MOTORSPORTS COMPLEX EMS (about 5 miles; HOMESTEAD, FL; ID: MC4)
- MOTORSPORTS COMPLEX VIP (about 6 miles; HOMESTEAD, FL; ID: VI2)
- KENDALL-TAMIAMI EXECUTIVE (about 8 miles; MIAMI, FL; ID: TMB)
Amtrak station near Naranja:
- 5 miles: HOMESTEAD (5 N.E. 3RD RD.) - Bus Station. Services: enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, vending machines.
Operable nuclear power plants near Naranja:
- 7 miles: Turkey Point 3 and 4 in Florida City, FL.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Naranja:
- UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI (about 4 miles; CORAL GABLES, FL; Full-time enrollment: 13,050)
- FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (about 4 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 22,716)
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 25 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 25,323)
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 31 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 5,780)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 41 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 45 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 47 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
Private elementary/middle school in Naranja:
- CHRISTIAN FAMILY ACADEMY (Students: 77; Location: 27500 OLD DIXIE HIGHWAY; Grades: PK - 8)