As of 2007, Bay Harbor Islands's population is 5,014 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of -2.57 percent. See all of our Bay Harbor Islands demographic data.
The median home cost in Bay Harbor Islands is $789,000. Home appreciation the last year has been -11.84 percent. Find more data on Bay Harbor Islands Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Bay Harbor Islands's cost of living is 56.79% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Bay Harbor Islands Cost of Living.
Bay Harbor Islands public schools spend $5,893 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 19 students per teacher in Bay Harbor Islands. Learn about Bay Harbor Islands Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Bay Harbor Islands is 3.20 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Bay Harbor Islands jobs have Increased by 2.92 percent. See our full report on Bay Harbor Islands Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Bay Harbor Islands:
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 4 miles; MIAMI, FL; Full-time enrollment: 5,780)
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 8 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 25,323)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 14 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 15 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 17 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 21 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI (about 32 miles; CORAL GABLES, FL; FT enrollment: 13,050)